TA Manager at iSchoolConnect Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:77 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
iSchoolConnect - Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts - CA/CPA (4-5 yrs)
Designation: Assistant Manager - Finance and Accounts
- Ability to operate in a fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment, has good communication skills and timely reporting as required
- Ability to ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances
- Leading and managing statutory audits, tax audits and internal audits.
- This role in finance will be responsible for driving monthly book closures, GL accounting and financial reporting and treasury.
- Preparation and review of financial statements and preparing necessary balance sheet and P& schedules for all group companies.
- Preparation of Trial balance schedules on a monthly basis.
- Preparing workings and memos for technical accounting matters
- Managing the treasury related activities including weekly and monthly entity wise fund requirements planning and investment of surplus funds.
- Setting-up best practices in the accounts and finance function
- Comfortable with fast pace growth and ambiguity
- Self-driven with a high ownership attitude.
- Should be strong in communication
- CA / CPA
- 4 to 5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and statutory reporting
- Good knowledge of USGAAP / IFRS and IndAS
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks
- Indian Nationality
- Intercultural Competence