ISB - Manager - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities-
As a Digital Marketing Manager, we expect the candidate to:
- Drive the top of the funnel for the business and have a deep understanding of paid digital marketing channels for lead generation and scale up on customer acquisition.
- Plan innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experiments
- Curate insights from FB & LinkedIn Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager, and other platforms to map customer journeys and buyer segments.
- Identify new growth opportunities within existing platforms and outside to acquire new and engaged users.
- Collaborate with other team members (content, creative etc.) to drive campaigns.
- Create a performance metrics framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Derive Market intelligence from various platforms and continually apply them to improve campaign and content marketing
- Apply a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and performance.
- Proactive and quick responder to take on & solve problems individually and within cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills as well as collaborative working style are a must.
- Team management of digital marketing executives / analysts and building a team over time
- Experience of managing paid campaigns across platforms (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other bidding platforms) as well as SEO, SEM strategies.
- Using Analytics tool (Adobe/ Google), SFDC and Search console, with a strong aptitude for numbers.
- 4-8 years experience in digital performance marketing with Master's /Bachelor's degree (Engg, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus).
- Experience in social media management is a major plus.
- Exposure to Content Management Platform will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience of multiple programme management at once and ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, high performance work environment.