Associate Director at Indian School of Business
Views:5674 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
ISB - Associate - Research - Srini Raju Centre (1-5 yrs)
RA under Srini Raju Centre for IT and the Networked Economy
- You should consider yourself a good fit for this position if you think you might want to pursue a PhD, and want to get some experience to see if a research career is meant for you.
- The RA will assist in projects on technology innovation and entrepreneurship, business value of technology and the role of technology interventions for societal impact.
- The skills you develop will help you in applying to top ranked doctoral programs Information Systems area of management.
- The admissions track record of ISB RAs in top management school doctoral programs is very good, with admissions to PhD programs at Boston College, various University of California campuses, Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell, University of Texas at Austin, University of Maryland, London Business School, University of Toronto, Columbia University, Minnesota, etc.
- Bachelors degree in quantitative disciplines (such as Computer Science or Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Engineering) from any of the top-tier colleges in the country.
- An open mind to learning new concepts, creativity and hard work
- Statistical programming skills in Stata, R, SPSS or SAS
- Good English writing skills is a plus
- The candidate must have high standards in terms of quality of work, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and absolute commitment to task completion.
Average salary Offered : 6.5 Lakh per annum.