HR Recruiter at Live Connections
Views:2606 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
IS Audit Supervisor (6-8 yrs)
Location - Bangalore.
IS Audit Supervisor / IT internal audit
Experience : 6-8 yrs
Certification : CISA, CISSP, CISM, CIA, CCSP (Any One preferred)
Qualification : Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
- Hands-on experience of Network Architecture review, Firewall access rule review, IT Audit, information security and risk management
- Working experience in Reviewing the security related controls for various Network components (e.g. Firewalls, Routers and Switches), Operating Systems (e.g. Unix, Windows, etc.), Core banking applications, and Databases (e.g. SQL server, Oracle, etc.).
- Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
Takes full responsibility and accountability of the missions assigned and delivers quality deliverables in stipulated timelines
Effectively communicates with all levels of auditees management and develops good working relations
Mentors and guides the junior team members
- Assists audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
- Prepares Audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated.
- Performs evaluation of internal controls, testing of processes
- Performs reviews of major financial and operational processes
- Perform detailed testing for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
- Perform tests on the effectiveness of the Internal control environment within SG.
- Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
- Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to management
- Makes appropriate recommendations to improve SG processes
- Timely issuance of the audit reports
- Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
- Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings