ironSource - Manager - Sales - INSEA (2-10 yrs)
ironSource is looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager (Mobile User Acquisition) who is ready to play a key role in expanding our business. The Sales Manager will Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close revenue generating advertising deals for ironSource's Mobile Network & Enterprise Solutions for India & South East Asia market.
The Sales Manager will develop, plan and manage relationships with key clients and agency contacts in the region. The Sales Manager is also required to position ironSource as a leading player in the mobile advertising industry through thought leadership, education and representation in all areas.
The Sales Manager is expected to actively contribute to the ongoing success of our Advertising business while working in close partnership with the Retention, Product and R&D Teams.
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close revenue generating advertiser partnerships
- Create and execute ad-hoc sales pitches and presentations
- Participate in the revenue forecasting process, in conjunction with the executive team
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new partnership opportunities aligned with publisher, advertiser, and company objectives
- Identify market trends and understand client business goals to help determine ideal solutions and new products
- Work collaboratively with an international team to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers