Trainee - Talent acquisition at IRIS Software Inc.
Views:681 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Iris Software - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (13-22 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive design and implementation of highly effective results-driven talent research strategies and practices for Technology Hiring in Service based Environment
- Use market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders
- Build a stronger in-housing direct sourcing function; leading a team of minimum 20 recruiters focused on internal or direct sourcing channels utilization as well as leveraging new channels
- Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future talent needs.
- Leading overall recruitment for one BU .
- Partner with BU leaders, hiring managers to conduct workforce planning and align recruiting plan
- MBA / PG with at least 13 to 18 years of experience in recruiting or staffing and at least 4 to 5 years of experience leading a sourcing team for an IT Organization / Product based company / Technology Based Organization.
- Good Experience into IT / Technology Hiring & should be a Team Manager for last 7+yrs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.