Lead - TA at Iris Software
Views:118 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
IRIS Software - Senior Manager - Employer Branding (12-18 yrs)
Here's an opportunity to work at one of India's Top 50 Best Companies!
Iris Software has been recognized as one of India's Top 50 Best Companies to Work For 2022 by the great place to work Institute. The best workplaces were selected after a rigorous evaluation of 1,200 companies in India from more than 21 industries
- We are looking for an Employer Branding specialist at a senior Manager level with 10+ years of experience to join our marketing team in Noida, India.
- The professional must have strong recruitment marketing skills as this is a cross functional role and involves close partnering with leaders from Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Marketing, Business, Technology and Software Delivery teams to prepare, measure, execute the employer branding strategy and develop communications and campaigns for prospective hires and employees to increase brand awareness and promote Iris as a great place to work.
- Own and manage employer brand-building initiatives, engaging social media followers, and managing the employer reputation for the current and potential hires.
- Setting internal and external measures for employer branding initiatives and campaigns as well as ongoing measurement of effectiveness on Employer Branding Index.
- Establish a global employer brand identity that showcases values, culture, best practices, unique character, and offerings to potential candidates, Implement strategies and guidebooks for various local and global projects to create a cohesive brand identity and brand practices across the globe. Must have strong knowledge and hands-on experience working on portals such as Naukri, LinkedIn, Stack overflow, LinkedIn etc to promote Iris's brand.
- Creating awareness about importance of employer branding among key stakeholder groups. Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaboration across teams
This role will report into the VP & CHRO
A great Opportunity to lead and work with inspiring leaders in a data-driven environment which focuses on real business impact with ground-breaking employee experience