Senior HR Manager at IRIS Business Services
Views:606 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
IRIS Business Services - Manager - Product Marketing (8-20 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager :
We are looking for Manager (Marketing Communication/Product Marketing) having a proven track record of achievements in the B2B space involving cloud products (Preferred not mandatory). The candidate will work closely with the Product Manager and the senior management team at IRIS in defining the marketing strategy for the product across various markets, and be responsible for the overall execution of the marketing plan.
Skills & Experience:
- Graduate, preferably an MBA with around 8 years of experience in marketing, of which 3-4 experience in any leading advertising agency in the roles of account planning and client servicing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with deadlines
- Ability to lead teams internally and also to identify and engage with external marketing firms as required
- Familiarity with designing packages like Illustrator, Photoshop, and HTML (apart from high degree of proficiency with MS Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience in marketing software products and solutions to the US markets.
Position, Role, and Responsibilities:
- A marketing communication role reporting to the Head of Product.
- Responsible for driving end-to-end marketing of our product for various geographies and diverse set of target customers in each geography.
- Responsible for all communication to support product sales, including email campaigns, blogs, tweets, white papers, presentations, brochures, events, customer surveys, etc.
- Responsible for creating and driving the content calendar to support the overall product revenues and sales activities.
- Responsible for gaining the latest insights about the market, understanding competitor positioning, reports/information being published about the market/products, etc, and how such information can be leveraged to the benefit of increasing product visibility.
Location: Navi Mumbai (Vashi) (Work from home as per current situation)
We work with open data standards, in the business and financial space. And this makes life better for policymakers, governments, issuers, and stakeholders across the world. In short, our role is to make government-citizen interactions smoother through good data in the business and financial space.
IRIS Business Services Limited (listed on BSE, ticker: IRIS), is a Regulatory Technology (RegTech) Company and a global provider of software products for compliance, data, and analytics in the structured data space.
IRIS has been a pioneer in the XBRL implementation space since 2005 with a global footprint in over 35 countries. IRIS clients include security commissions, central banks, business registries, stock exchanges, public companies, private companies, banks, and mutual funds. IRIS is the most trusted name in XBRL implementation and reporting and has provided solutions for more than 1.5 million filers across the globe. We do more than implementing the XBRL standard, we actually help shape it. With over 14 years of global XBRL experience, IRIS simplifies compliance reporting while ensuring high quality, increased productivity, and efficient collaboration across the organization.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International, XBRL South Africa, XBRL Europe, XBRL US, and is also a member of various other XBRL working groups.
With a team of over 350 professionals, IRIS is headquartered in Mumbai, India with subsidiaries in United States, Singapore, Italy, and an affiliate in the UAE.
IRIS CARBON is a cloud-based, collaborative disclosure management platform with integrated XBRL/iXBRL modules. The platform comes with a robust set of features for the preparation, review, and finalization of outputs in various formats, including XBRL, iXBRL, HTML, Word, and PDF. All of this is backed with expert support, as required by clients. IRIS CARBON is targeted at enterprises, banks, mutual funds and various issuers worldwide, and is used in the US, UK, Ireland, SA, Europe, India