HR Team at iRageCapital Advisory Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1343 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
iRage - Risk Analyst - Trading (1-5 yrs)
Risk Analyst - Trading
Role Summary - Risk Analyst
As a Risk professional you will monitor trends or changes in the behaviour of our trading strategies across all markets and asset classes during the market trading.
You will also be :
- Taking ownership of day-to-day risk monitoring processes and related infrastructure.
- Creating and enhancing existing tools to generate daily risk reports.
- Building and enhancing risk & analytics infrastructure.
- Develop transaction and portfolio monitoring systems to track and report daily changes to positioning and risk measures.
- Responding effectively to any risk limit violation and unusual trading behaviour.
- Building tools to monitor trading statistics and automatically set logical risk limits for various trading accounts, and also set logical risk limits at the broad corporate level.
- Tracking external developments in the market and figure risks that could apply to our trading operations.
- Creating and maintaining tools that record all information required from a compliance perspective (trading logs, trading parameters).
- Analysing, interpreting, and summarizing risk & performance data and analysis results to identify key takeaways and make actionable recommendations.
Required Skillset :
- Strong in Python or R. Confidence in data analysis using these tools is a must.
(The candidate must show proficiency in coding and regularly work with Python/R to perform analysis)
- Ability to analyse ad-hoc risks and support all respective teams to resolve them.
- Basic awareness of financial markets and fundamentals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- We work hard.
- We also value quality of life. Our cubicle free workplace and informally clad workforce reflects this.
Benefits include :
- Competitive salary.
- Few weeks of paid vacation.
- Interaction and collaboration with global experts.
- Annual out-station offsite(s) and frequent outings.
- Multiple performance-based bonuses.
- Health insurance.
- A fun work environment with dedicated sports and recreation facilities.
- Opportunities to learn and lead: Frequent Knowledge Sharing Sessions conducted by co-workers.
- Work-related and extra-curricular competitions at the office.