HR Head at IQVIA Consulting & Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2579 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IQVIA - Project/Presales Manager - Digital Healthcare - Public Health (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
The Pre-Sales Manager is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Solution Design and RFP Response : Anchor Proposal response to IQVIA's active pursuits in both Public and Private Sector for targeting Digital Health opportunities. The person would be responsible to own the Technical and Solution Design and articulating the proposed - Approach and Methodology-, Project Plan etc. for the proposals.
- Business Development : Identification and development of work opportunities, client requirement analysis, development of EoI /proposals, client presentations, concept notes etc.
- Practice Development : Support and lead learning and development initiatives for the team/project/organization in Digital Health.
- Project Delivery : Understand client requirements, project scope and deliverables; Lead project delivery and manage coordination with internal and external stakeholders etc.
- Operational excellence : Ensuring project profitability, timely delivery of projects, invoicing and collection, quality & risk management, positive feedbacks from the client, etc.
- Thought Leadership : Manage research, analysis and delivery of thought leadership reports (global and domestic) with guidance from leadership team
Eligibility criteria and requirements :
- Graduation : B.E / B.Tech (Specialisation: Computer Science is desirable)
- Post-Graduation (preferable but not mandatory for candidates with strong experience): MCA / M. Tech (From premier institutes in India/ abroad)
- Should have relevant experience of 7-10 years
- Prior consulting / advisory experience in public health sector in India/South Asia is a must
- Excellent understanding of health sector, public health structure and health programs in India/ South Asia/Africa.
- Candidates with strong Pre-Sales / Solution Architecture experience in any of the reputed HMIS players / Digital Healthcare Practice of System Integrators / Big4s preferred.
- Prior experience of proposal development and managing projects for government clients and donor agencies
- Excellent project management skills with effective communication and team-management skills
- Project management and Problem-solving capabilities
- Report writing and PowerPoint development skills
- Willingness to travel and adaptability to change
- Stay informed about research and trends in our program areas and in research and evaluation to inform our strategy accordingly.
- Network with other institutions running similar programs to find areas of collaboration and knowledge sharing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.