HR Head at IQVIA Consulting & Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:790 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
IQVIA - Project Manager - Research - Public Health (5-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
A Manager is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Project Delivery: Understand client requirements, project scope and deliverables; Lead project delivery and client meetings under overall guidance of Senior management; follow Assess-Design-Develop-Deliver-Monitor process in various work modules of the project; project team management and coordination with internal and external stakeholders etc. Also, would manage vendor, Design & Delivery and Data Processing, maintain field schedules, monitoring and communicating deadlines to team; checking programmed questionnaires; monitoring and maintaining progress of fieldwork; specifying deliverable requirements; final review of member deliverables. Contribute to team process improvements
- Operational excellence: Ensuring project profitability, timely delivery of projects, invoicing and collection, quality & risk management, positive feedbacks from the client, etc.
- Business Development: Identification and development of work opportunities, client requirement analysis, development of EoI/proposals, client presentations, etc.
- Practice Development: Support and lead learning and development initiatives for the team/project/organization.
- Thought Leadership: Manage research, analysis and delivery of thought leadership reports (global and domestic) with guidance from senior team professionals
As Manager, the primary role would be to manage & lead project work streams/modules and client interactions with support from consultants/ Associate consultants in team. Additionally, you would be coaching consultants/ Associate consultants in the team on technical and management areas.
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
- Master's in Business Administration/ Economics/ Public Policy; or
- Master's in Public Health / Health Administration / Rural Management / Social Sciences (From premier institutes in India/ abroad)
- Graduation: Any (MBBS/BHMS is desirable)
- Should have relevant experience of 5-8 years
- Prior consulting / advisory experience in public health sector in India/South Asia is a must
- Excellent understanding of health sector, public health structure and health programs in India/ South Asia/Africa. Experience in one or more areas such as Maternal and Child Health, TB, Malaria, Non-Communicable Diseases, Healthcare Research, etc.
- Prior experience of proposal development and managing projects for government clients and donor agencies
- Excellent project management skills with effective communication and team-management skills
- Project management and Problem-solving capabilities
- Report writing and PowerPoint development skills
- Willingness to travel and adaptability to change
- Stay informed about research and trends in our program areas and in research and evaluation to inform our strategy accordingly.
- Network with other institutions running similar programs to find areas of collaboration and knowledge sharing