Talent Acquisition Lead at IQVIA
Views:838 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IQVIA - Marketing Manager (8-12 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the portfolio by developing comprehensive execution plan at a country level through marketing campaign and achieve key products market share.
- Understanding and considering the socioeconomic factors critical to success of the product.
- Working closely with agencies to drive production of marketing assets
- Closely interacting with KOLs and Key clinicians to gather market insights, competition knowledge
- Execute key HO based Customer Engagement activities
- Conduct surveys to assess impact/ behaviour for every sales and HO based activity with customers
- Ensure allocation and utilization of marketing inputs Develop/Evolve Marketing Plan
- Develop product marketing plan for single or group of products/franchises consisting of market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning, bringing in market insights, competitor knowledge on the brand plans
- Contribute to creation of product strategy and roadmap, monthly demand and sales forecasting, MTDP on core messages, execution of promotional budgets to ensure success at marketplace
- Driving brand market share & monitoring competition to stay ahead. Field Implementation
- Regular fieldwork to meet high potential customers, develop close KOL network and assess strategy execution
Support to Sales Team:
- Work closely with the sales team to plan activities and develop collaterals for product promotion.
- To develop promotional inputs & provide back-office support to sales team.
- To provide marketing support by way of CME's, Hospital Meets, handling queries of sales staff and provide training.
- To design local/regional campaign based on market potential of the region.
- 8-12 Years' experience in marketing in Pharma / healthcare / FMCG industry
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language:
- Product Knowledge
- Knowledge of the latest trends in Marketing
- Basic Financial Management Knowledge
- Field experience of 2 to 3 years would be preferable
Qualifications - MBA Marketing