Talent Acquisition Lead at IQVIA
Views:958 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
IQVIA - Manager - Finance (5-12 yrs)
Designation: Manager Finance
Provides financial analysis support and insight to a smaller market, part of a large market or specific regional function. Provides control, coordination and management of data flow for strategic planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and support of ad-hoc analysis to meet operational requirements.
- Analyzes monthly budget and revenue results to identify key growth drivers and trends.
- Leads the monthly management forecast process for a specific function or organization.
- Recommends and implements system solutions for the budget and forecast processes.
- Presents budget and forecast analysis and presentations for senior management.
- Researches and reports on ad hoc information requests.
- Supports and maintains an ongoing process of system and procedure reevaluation.
- Monitors and reports on areas of operational risk and/or opportunity.
- May guide analysts and commercial owners in investment appraisal.
- Provides direction and guidance to Financial Analysts.
Desired candidate profile:
- Five (5) years of experience in business analytics, accounting and finance.
- Experience in financial systems and databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong leadership and focus.
- Proven record of results working with senior management.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to translate business issues into financial requirements.
- Technical proficiency with financial application software is essential.
- High level of integrity and self-confidence.
- Chartered Accountant Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree Or equivalent in Finance/Accounting
- Other Graduate degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Financial Management