IQVIA - Analytics Associate - Consulting (0-2 yrs)
159 Solutions (an IQVIA company) is a Healthcare consulting firm that delivers a wide range of analytical solutions to Life Sciences clients to help them drive customer value and company results. We leverage our deep industry expertise coupled with thoughtful data analysis to provide customized solutions that work in the real world. We believe in delighting our customers and greatly value our people, their perspectives and new ideas. 159 Solutions has 120+ talented and motivated people working in Pune, India collaborating with our colleagues in San Mateo, CA serving life sciences companies in US.
Analytics Associates are active participants in analyzing the data and creating solutions for our clients to solve business problems across various practice areas such as promotion response modeling, patient claims analytics, sales force strategy, incentive compensation, business intelligence, modeling.
- Process large-scale healthcare datasets using Alteryx, SQL, other database management tools
- Analyze the data and design custom solutions to uncover insights and solve client's problem
- Develop recommendations for the client and create PowerPoint slides or online visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Sisense etc.) to communicate results to clients and internal teams
- Collaborate with internal teams and others to learn new skills and train others
- Bachelor's degree (BE/Tech) in any engineering discipline [OR] 1-2 years of work experience in analytics
Individuals should also have The Following Personal Skills:
- High motivation, strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Quick learner with dedication to continuous learning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Client service orientation with focus on quality and detail
- Excellent task management skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams