Senior Recruitment Consultant at iQuanti
Views:273 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
iQuanti - SEO Solution Expert (9-14 yrs)
Bring in SEO solution expertise into projects for effective delivery of broad milestones and critical tasks that require both technical depth and business thinking. Further, act as a go-to person responsible for scaling up the breadth and depth of SEO capabilities at iQuanti, India.
STRATEGIC DELIVERY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Understand the specifics of clients- industries and the key business requirements of their projects and help translate the same to SEO KPIs.
- Act as the principal trouble-shooter to the project owners, add value to their SEO outputs and own overall quality of SEO solution delivery.
- Actively participate in strategic deliverables like QBRs, Account Renewals, iQuanti POVs on any SEO topic, etc.
- Consistently deploy technical expertise in client projects and thereby guide implementation of SEO frameworks, tools, processes, and templates on delivery.
- Participate as an SEO solution expert, on a need basis, in large SEO pitch, RFPs or opportunity analysis work.
SOLUTION RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Gather inputs from projects and client interactions to enable continuous evolution of the SEO framework, templates, processes, and solution documents.
- Conduct research in the organic search space in a planned and proactive manner to keep the teams abreast with the latest developments in the digital space that impact SEO.
Engage with US-based SMEs to understand and translate the directions for complex/new approaches around:
- Keyword strategy
- Content & on-page strategy
- SEO forecasting
- Technical analysis
- Authority building tactics.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Demonstration of learning of client business, industry, customer & competition.
2. CSAT scores of the assigned SEO projects.
3. SEO Solution depth demonstrated in Quality scores of SEO deliverables.
4. Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO deliverables ascertained by feedback from key account stakeholders.
5. Extent of adoption of SEO frameworks & processes in client projects driven through training.
6. SEO forums set up and owned for dissemination of knowledge to relevant resources.
1. 6 to 10 years of experience in digital marketing with a particular focus on SEO.
2. Recent experience in large/complex SEO projects.
3. Experience in managing end-to-end SEO project lifecycles starting from research & consulting to planning and execution of technical, on-page and off-page SEO.
4. Exposure to a new generation and advanced SEO like Holistic Search, Integrated SEO - CRO experience, Answer Box Strategy, YouTube SEO, etc.
5. Prior experience in client servicing will be a plus.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor's in quantitative disciplines from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 institute.
2. MBA's or Master's in communications from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes would be a plus.