HR at IQuanti (India) Private Limited
Views:665 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IQuanti - Senior Manager - Learning & Development (10-14 yrs)
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SENIOR MANAGER
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
Acting as the Learning partner, advisor and facilitator. The role will partner in driving the planning and
administration of leadership development, talent and employee development solutions, and team
effectiveness programs and practices. The position will focus on designing and implementation of
learning and leadership programs of high potential talent as well including coaching/mentoring and
assessment. Use of the appropriate talent, leadership tools and practices (including assessment) to
enable leaders, teams and organization to drive performance excellence.
- Conduct training needs assessment and assist in the development of all employees
- Design, Facilitate & Measure Campus to Corporate & Induction Programs
- Design, Deliver and Facilitate leadership development as identified including coaching,
interviewing, performance management and providing a learning environment that is conducive
to adult learning.
- Design, develop and roll out talent programs for the leadership team
- Manage the Individual Development of High Potential Talent
- Build, coach and facilitate effective teams through the effective use of tools, team building
activities, development activities and supporting the leaders in creating an engaged
- Consider the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on
investment of any training or development program
- Obtain and /or develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media. Amend and revise
program as necessary to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Create alignment and utilize existing online and offline learning resources.
- Drive iQuanti values and exemplify the culture of the organization.
- Manage internal stakeholders on a regular basis, with a consulting mindset and problem-solving
approach and take management buy-in for trainings
- Work with external vendors to create customized learning solutions.
- Tracking L&D related data and generating regular MIS reports as required
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with
effective outcomes; providing thought leadership around program design and delivery.
- Maintaining a keen understanding of learning & development trends, developments, and best
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT :
We are looking for an individual with ideally between 10 - 14 years of experience
- Strong executive presence, excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Focus on coaching and leadership development.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen sense of responsibility, solid professional standards, excellent track record of
- Has experience in building content for leadership teams.
- Possess Business Acumen, understands business strategy and aligns programs accordingly.
- Effective & articulate communicator
- Prior experience in a similar role, with high focus on a coaching culture
- Understanding of Digital Marketing industry is highly desirable
THE COMPANY :
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a digital marketing and analytics firm that ignites powerful and predictable
digital marketing performance for global brands with an approach rooted in data science and deep
vertical knowledge. iQuanti offers a unique blend of channel management services, strategic
consulting expertise and proprietary product offerings to empower brands to exceed their customer
acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals. Our services include Analytics & Reporting, Holistic
Search Marketing (SEO/SEM/Paid Media), Content Marketing & Optimization, Conversion Rate
Optimization & User Experience Design & Web & Mobile Development. More information about us
can be found at www.iquanti.co