Manager - Talent Acquisition at iQuanti India Private Limited
Views:5706 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:194
iQuanti - Manager/Senior Manager - Engagement Management (6-10 yrs)
The role manages the client engagements at iQuanti. This individual will manage projects, drive cross functional teams of business specialists, digital marketing solutions, analytics, and technology members to achieve client goals. The individual will be partnering with our clients and the account teams of iQuanti for formulating digital marketing strategies and planning/ executing digital marketing programs for our clients.
- Advise the client and account teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry. Understand the client business and apply appropriate digital marketing frameworks to drive revenue growth/ client acquisition programs.
- Partner with account management teams to develop digital marketing solution strategy spanning across - Web Analytics, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate networks, Social media marketing, site experience optimization
- Ability to create strategic plans, develop business cases and formulate the digital marketing strategies for our clients.
Problem Solving :
- Analyze client business data and define the business problem
- Apply strategic problem solving, data analysis and consultative skills to deliver project outcomes.
- Strategize and formulate implementable road maps for solving client challenges in digital marketing (lead generation/sales/acquisition/branding, etc.) by collaborating with subject matter teams
- End to end project management throughout the project lifecycle - strategy, planning, kick-off, implementation, progress and post mortem
- Own project goals and drive the outcomes/results with the help of the solution teams
- Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
- On-time, on-budget and quality delivery of the project
- Manage communication with the client, account management, and delivery/solution teams on a regular basis to ensure the health of the relationship and project goal progress
- Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Provides the client business context to the solution teams and helps drive the solution development to positively impact client goals
Required Qualifications :
- MBA from a premier institute (such as IIMs/ISB/ XLRI/FMS/SP Jain)
- At least 5+ years of experience in marketing, strategy or business consulting roles
Desired Skills :
- Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps
- Of the total experience, at least 3+ years of experience in strategic marketing or management consulting is preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
- Good relationship management skills and a good team player
- Willingness to travel to client locations for business meetings if required