Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at IQuanti
Views:259 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
iQuanti - Manager - Marketing - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/SP Jain (7-10 yrs)
JOB LOCATION : Bangalore
Marketing manager manages all branding and lead generation for iQuanti. The marketing manager will manage all marketing content for iQuanti - including website, landing pages, and other thought leadership content. The role will also be responsible to execute all paid campaigns for iQuanti. The marketing manager will manage a team of analysts and work closely with the product managers, sales team, and the senior leadership team. The success of the role will be measured by the number of MQLs generated and the total cost of acquisition of such leads.
1. Marketing Strategy :
- Partner with Marketing head to develop business cases and formulate marketing strategies for iQuanti.
- Recommend marketing actions based on trends in the competitive landscape.
2. Marketing Collateral :
- Partner with senior leadership and content writers to create high quality marketing collateral that will be used for the website, ad copies, landing pages and various other sales interactions.
3. Lead generation campaigns :
- Responsible for ideating, conceptualizing, and executing targeted ABM campaigns for different segments.
- Analyze campaign data to identify insights and actions to improve performance of campaigns.
4. SEO and Content :
- Create content calendars for website/blog with an aim to win in SEO for specific topical themes.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to create 10X content for key topical themes that we want to win.
5. Project Management :
- Accountable for a Marketing Qualified Lead and a CPA goal.
- Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan.
- Manage a team of analysts for on-time, on-budget, and quality delivery of various marketing projects/initiatives.
- Responsible to bring visibility into progress and performance of various marketing initiatives with the help of reports, dashboards, and updates.
1. 7 to 10 years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
2. Ability to think strategically to impact business outcomes and create strategic roadmaps.
3. Prior experience in Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
4. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
5. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
6. Strong project management and communication skills.
7. Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
8. Creative flair and enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts.
9. Good relationship management skills and a good team player
1. MBA from a premier institute (such as IIMs/ISB/ XLRI/FMS/SP Jain)
2. At least 6+ years of experience in marketing, strategy or business consulting roles