Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at IQuanti
Views:1245 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
iQuanti - Engagement Manager - Digital Marketing - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/SP Jain (6-10 yrs)
IQuanti - Engagement Manager (Digital Marketing)- Tier 1 B Schools only
The role manages the client engagements at iQuanti. This individual will manage projects, drive cross-functional teams of business specialists, digital marketing solutions, analytics and technology members to achieve client goals. The individual will be partnering with our clients and the account teams of iQuanti for formulating digital marketing strategies and planning/ executing digital marketing programs for our clients.
- Advise the client and account teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry. Understand the client business and apply appropriate digital marketing frameworks to drive revenue growth/ client acquisition programs.
- Partner with account management teams to develop digital marketing solution strategy spanning across - Web Analytics, SEM, SEO, Display, Affiliate networks, Social media marketing, site experience optimization.
- Ability to create strategic plans, develop business cases and formulate the digital marketing strategies for our clients.
Problem Solving :
- Analyze client business data and define the business problem
- Apply strategic problem solving, data analysis and consultative skills to deliver project outcomes.
- Strategize and formulate implementable road maps for solving client challenges in digital marketing (lead generation/sales/acquisition/branding, etc.) by collaborating with subject matter teams
Program Management :
- End to end project management throughout the project lifecycle - strategy, planning, kickoff, implementation, progress and postmortem.
- Own project goals and drive the outcomes/results with the help of the solution teams
- Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
- On-time, on-budget and quality delivery of the project
- Manage communication with the client, account management and delivery/solution teams on a regular basis to ensure the health of the relationship and project goal progress.
- Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides the client business context to the solution teams and helps drive the solution development to positively impact client goals.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
1. MBA from a premier institute (such as IIMs/ISB/ XLRI/FMS/SP Jain).
2. At least 6+ years of experience in marketing, strategy or business consulting roles.
THE COMPANY :
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is a digital marketing and analytics firm that ignites powerful and predictable digital marketing performance for global brands with an approach rooted in data science and deep vertical knowledge. iQuanti offers a unique blend of channel management services, strategic consulting expertise and proprietary product offerings to empower brands to exceed their customer acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals.
Our services include Analytics & Reporting, Holistic Search Marketing (SEO/SEM/Paid Media), Content Marketing & Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization & User Experience Design & Web & Mobile Development. More information about us can be found at www.iquanti.com