Manager - Talent Acquisition at iQuanti India Private Limited
Views:3193 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
iQuanti - Engagement Director - Digital Marketing (10-15 yrs)
This is a high impact opportunity to directly influence the direction of iQuanti, one of the fastest growing digital marketing companies in the US (As per INC 500). This position will report directly to the Vice President of Client Engagements and will work with International clients such as American Express, Allstate, TD Bank and others. This is a unique opportunity to join a young & exciting firm, with an established track record of rapid growth and stability.
- This role is responsible for success of a portfolio of projects and delivering on the goals of client satisfaction, strategic value and project management across the organization.
- The person will play the role of a chief problem solver/strategist across multiple projects.
- The individual will partner with iQuanti global teams and clients conceptualizing, planning and implementing online/digital marketing strategies, understanding business priorities and aligning recommended solutions to client requirements for facilitating execution.
- Solve business problems in digital marketing (lead generation/sales/acquisition/branding, etc.) by collaborating with solution teams to build the final set of recommendations
- Digital marketing advisor to clients and account teams on new opportunities and trends in the industry
- He/she will drive cross functional teams made up of digital marketing solutions (SEO, paid search, display, channel attribution, etc.), marketing technology and digital analytics teams to achieve client goals.
- He/she will help iQuanti client servicing and solution delivery teams in planning, monitoring and reporting, risk management, and change management, etc.
- On-time, on-budget and quality delivery of the project
Key skills required:
- Strong executive presence and an ability to consult with clients/ prospects on digital marketing solutions and showcase firm capabilities
- Deep familiarity with business strategy, marketing & growth, sales channels, marketing technology and analysis driven problem solving
- Strong story telling skills, with a proven record of engaging with C level stakeholders, conducting executive presentations etc.
- Demonstrated experience of developing business strategy, insights and showcasing business impact of solutions
- Proven record of leading large complex projects
- Proven record of directly building and leading a team of experienced managers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, deal with competing priorities, and bring structure to ambiguity. Ability to collaborate with teams across time-zones.
- At least 10 + years of post- MBA experience in marketing, strategy or business consulting roles, a mix is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing is preferred
- MBA from a Top Tier/ Premier Institute