Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at IQuanti
Views:2541 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
IQuanti - Director - Business Development - APAC/EMEA (10-15 yrs)
iQuanti Inc. is one of the fastest growing company in the US. It has been ranked #240 in the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. & #2 among fastest growing digital marketing company in New Jersey.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. and operates across America and India. iQuanti is a digital marketing and analytics firm that focuses on driving client business through a sharp data focus and proprietary digital marketing tools, producing superior results.
The company is on the forefront of digital innovation and has built a suite of proprietary products that drive digital marketing performance for its clients.
iQuanti Inc. works at the intersection of data, technology, and digital marketing. We are focused on leveraging digital data to drive better results. We differentiate ourselves through cutting edge analytics, a robust proprietary tool- set and a strong record of delivering results. Our services include:
- Web Analytics and Reporting: We conduct in-depth analysis and modeling of web data. This includes both, deep analysis of online data and marrying offline data with online data to generate actionable insights. We also support organizations with improved reporting and with dashboards.
- Search Marketing (SEO/SEM): We have a proprietary platform (ALPS) that, fueled by underlying search data analysis, has helped our clients significantly improve rankings. We have helped businesses get as much as a 40 percent lift, year-on-year, with digital marketing campaigns at the same costs. We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner Agency.
- Web and Mobile Development: We manage enterprise web redesign projects using an integrated approach that includes development, SEO and online reporting. We assist organizations in creating their mobile strategy and manage development on iOS and Android platforms.
More information about us can be found at www.iquanti.com
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
1. Drive net new sales for iQuanti across APAC and EMEA
2. Achieve the annual sales target
1. New revenue growth
- Build an APAC& EMEA market plan, prioritize opportunities and accounts, and lay down the go-to-market
- Penetrate identified set of priority accounts in APAC & EMEA, establish relationships and map key stakeholders in accounts
- Establish iQuanti on the preferred list of marketing services providers in these accounts, win business and deliver QoQ expansion of revenue
2. Lead APAC & ME sales pitches and RFPs to win new business
- Lead deal pursuits, nurture and progress deals to closure, lead commercial & contracting negotiations
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. 100% achievement of APAC & EMEA revenue plan
2. Number of new accounts signed
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Business Development
- 10+ years of experience in digital media and marketing services sales.
- Proven track record of success in business development and success in quota driven sales role
- Network of relationships with CMOs, Marketing leaders in APAC & EMEA region with, particularly in large Banks, Financial Services, Retail, Hospitality and Internet space.
- Proven skills in negotiation and deal closing.
2. Digital Domain Expertise
- Passionate about digital marketing and digital media platforms. With good knowledge of channels such as SEM, SEO, Display, Social etc. and emerging industry trends and needs.
3. Personal traits
- Self-starter and an effective planner who is resourceful and find ways to get things done
- Executive presence, strong communication, storytelling and presentation skills with proven ability to lead meetings with senior-level clients
- Ambitious and achievement oriented person with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
EXPECTED TRAVEL - 40% of time across the region
LEVEL OF THE ROLE - Director
REPORTING TO - Senior Vice President, APAC and EMEA