Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1950 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
IPV/Valuation Role - Quant/Pricing/Swaptions/FX Models/Interest Rates (10-15 yrs)
- Independent price verification for various cash and derivative products.
- Calculation of various fair value adjustments when required
- Full ownership of the month end valuation production cycle:
- Preparation process from a logistic, process & IT point of view:
- Generation of IPV variances, valuation uncertainty, reserves
- Analysis / commenting of results
- Escalation of valuation issues
- Communicating/reporting IPV results to finance management, trading desks and external stakeholders (auditors, regulators), via the production of the monthly IPV reporting pack and communication in relevant meetings
- Work with peers across PC-Valuation team to help establish best practice guidelines and ensure these guidelines are well-communicated and adhered to.
- Working on creating solutions / improvements to the IPV process. This requires working with the - Change Management- team to enhance specification of technology requirements as well as assisting with testing & managing new releases.
- Strong organisational skills and structured management approach, supporting timely delivery of complex meeting material that includes input from across the global Valuations team.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to distill complex issues into an easy to digest summary for senior management.
- Understanding of fundamental accounting principles related to valuations.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.