Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:353 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
IPV Valuation Role - Equity Valuation Control Service (12-15 yrs)
Only Female candidates for IPV-Valuation-Equity Valuation Control Service
Exp : 12 - 15 Years
Opening in finance Valuations Team ( Diversity Only )
Type : Individual Contributor ( IC )
Location : Mumbai
Your role :
Are you interested to work in Valuations ? Are you looking for an opportunity in Mumbai ?
- Supervise and facilitate Equity Valuation Control Service (VCS) delivery in India (Mumbai)
- Lead various projects/audits/India initiatives, etc. and help build brand for Equities VCS in India.
- Build strong working relationships within all key areas within the organization, including the India Management, trading desks, trade support and business unit controllers
- Ensure that appropriate reserves are calculated given the nature and risks of the portfolio
- Report on the accuracy of reserves and valuations to senior management
- Develop improved testing and analysis processes, based on understanding of the business and positions
- Review and management any work performed by a 3rd party strategic partner.
- Will be integral to the identification and resolution of global valuation related issues ranging from those originating within the Organization and from external regulatory bodies.
Your team :
- The role will be in the Valuations team based in Mumbai and functionally support Equity Valuation Control teams globally.
- India team will jointly work with Onshore to execute processes while Onshore will perform final review of the work.
Your expertise :
You have :
- 6+ years of experience in the industry with strong knowledge in vanilla and structured cash and derivative products within Equity
- Fair understanding of IPV, Valuation Adjustment, FVH, IFRS 13/Prudential valuation processes at large investment banks
- A very strong written and verbal communicator, having good knowledge of presentation skills to facilitate team branding.
- Experience of working in a similar organizational structure with a number of onshore and offshore contact points
- Experience working with senior leadership teams on sensitive matters.
- An expert at building networks and connections
- Known for leading by example when challenging the status quo
- A hands on leader, open communicator, collaborative and used to flat hierarchies
- A great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- A team player
- Proactive and can take ownership of issues and work in a dynamic and often unsupervised environment