IPR/Inhouse Lawyer - FMCG (9-15 yrs)
One of India's well-reputed Company looking to hire IPR/In house lawyer for Noida Location
- The incumbent will be responsible to address all issues concerning brand infringement, regulatory compliances, commercial/civil disputes.
- He should also possess a comprehensive understanding of contract laws (vendors and civil) and should be able to set up risk management policies for the company.
- The incumbent is expected to be the conscious keeper for the company from a legal and compliance perspective.
- As the de facto in-house counsel, the incumbent would also be a forerunner in providing advice on the company's internal activities concerning patents, trademarks and any potential liabilities.
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the laws, regulations and norms governing the Food & Beverage / FMCG industry in India including Intellectual Property related aspects.
- Should have provided end-to-end documentation support and managed challenging legal and regulatory disputes
- Ability to interpret complex regulatory issues, design strategies and action plan to protect the company's interest
- Significant experience and skill at negotiating, drafting and counseling on a broad range of complex commercial and transactional agreements.
- Ability to provide strategic support to the leadership team on policy matters and lead proactive advocacy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.