TA Analyst at IPAC
Views:4897 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:451
IPAC - Legal Manager (3-8 yrs)
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents)
- Well conversant with MCA-21. Should have hands on experience on online portal of the same for preparing and filing various forms.
- Preparing, finalizing and filing the statutory forms with Registrar of Companies and Central Government.
- Draft and administer all Legal Documents, Contracts, Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board Meeting and for AGM's (including special notice)
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents and represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
- Vetting and negotiation of agreements viz. vendor agreements, NDA's, Leave and License Agreements, Letter of Intent, MOU, Addendums, Renewal Letter, Power of Attorney's etc.
- Good knowledge of consultancy agreements, joint ventures, agreements with vendors report on title documents
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Developing company policy and position on legal issues
- Researching, anticipating and guarding company against legal risks