IPAC - Digital Communication Specialist (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a digital communication specialist, who will be responsible for developing and executing communication plans to support IPAC's digital platforms. As a part of I-PAC's Digital Team, you will develop and run innovative campaigns to help expand the reach of our priority sectors and content themes. Using analytics, you will define and track our digital and social media performance, measure the success of campaigns and translate data into practical, strategic, and tactical actions.
You will provide and enforce consistent, content creation support across a variety of formats (e.g.,creatives, infographics, blog posts, videos). You will collaborate with colleagues to ideate on content development strategy and review content prior to publication. As a Digital Communication specialist, you are expected to have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment, solving complex problems on an everyday basis, and the tenacity to survive tight deadlines.
1. Manage and design digital campaigns at a massive scale and engage millions of people through digital channels.
2. Excellent knowledge of developing tailored campaigns for external outreach.
3. Content creation for campaign pages, banners, and other social media assets as needed through primary and secondary research
4. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
5. Liaison with the IPAC field teams to ensure complete synchronization between field activity and digital operations
6. Keep up with all political developments and suggest campaign interventions as and when required
- Postgraduate or graduate degree from premier institutes
- Excellent knowledge in developing tailored campaigns for external outreach
- Understanding of social media platforms and digital best practices, SEO and web traffic metrics, - experience with video content creation and storyboarding
- Willingness to travel extensively and working for long hours
- Strong analytical skills and creative thinking
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Knowledge of digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics etc.
- Hands-on experience with google and Facebook products for reporting and measuring KPIs
- Experience with visual communication principles
- High proficiency in English