Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:736 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
IP Litigation Lawyer - Law Firm (3-5 yrs)
- Provide legal advice on the usage, protection and enforcement of trademarks, i.e. the names, symbols, images, logos and special characters which are used to identify companies and their products and services.
- Arguing counsels for hearings before various Courts
- Draft notice of oppositions, counter statements, affidavit in support of opposition and applications and written submissions for opposition hearings
- Providing legal advice and expertise on licensing, brand identity and copyright issues.
- Draft pleadings, interim applications and written submissions to be filed before Court.
Desired candidate profile :
- LLB with experience of IP Litigation prosecution in Law firms or IPR firms
- Thorough understanding of IP litigation
- Should be able to work independently