Manager - Talent Acquisition at iOPEX Technologies
Views:291 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
iOPEX - Manager - Corporate Communications (8-13 yrs)
Role - Manager Corporate Communications
Exp - 8 to 13 Years
Location - Chennai (Ambit IT park)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identify and capitalises on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organisation through internal and external communication.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures for communicating on behalf of the organisation that represents the corporate identity, and promotes and supports the organisations mission.
- Oversees the workflow and work assignments of the communications team to ensure effective collaboration among team members and consistent, quality work.
- Identifying opportunities where Brand Marketing and Public Relations (PR) communications can be leveraged to make a positive impact.
- Work with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring (traditional and online) media announcements, press articles and other communication materials.
- Develop and drive proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for IOPEX-
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance by effectively liaising with government bodies/
- Establish content outreach framework and undertake content continuous optimisation on the following platforms: Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, etc
- The incumbent will be accountable for all content marketing & media initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, Talent retention and attraction.
- Custodian of the Content and Media Calendar for digital and offline PR.
- Research and define brand content opportunities; develop a strategy to increase brand awareness.
- Digital Media
- Content Strategy