Talent Acquisition at ION Energy Inc
Views:1667 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
ION Energy - Field Technical Consultant - Li-Ion Batteries (2-4 yrs)
Do you thrive on working with the cutting edge technology? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, and platforms? Do you want to transform an industry? Crave new challenges, hard problems using the latest in battery technology?
At ION Energy we are building the world's most advanced battery management and intelligence platform. ION was founded by a team of PhD's with decades of experience in advanced electronics and battery systems. Our groundbreaking and patented BMS technology acts as the core of high-performance applications like Electric Vehicles, Telecom Towers, DataCentres & More.
As a Technical Consultant at ION Energy you will spearhead customer meetings, answer technical questions, send product material, prepare technical proposals, estimate timelines and help with integration post delivery of products. Come be part of an ambitious team to define the future of energy storage.
What you will do:
- Act as technical bridge between R&D team and customers
- Be an expert in ION's Technology and Product Roadmap, and be able to represent the technical depth of ION in front of the customers handling Technology Demos, Proof Of concepts for new applications
- Provide technical consultation for new project and create technical proposals for custom engineering projects
- Create and maintain customer facing product manuals, specification sheets and troubleshooting guides
- Customer Relations : This is a customer facing role. Clear and professional communications, both oral and written, with OEMs, contractors, and customers.
- You will be directly responsible for Customer Success. Actively training, counselling and enabling customers to use our technology in their applications.
- Operational performance : Manage and address customer needs and concerns in a timely manner
- Responsible for successful deployments and active usage of our BMS and Intelligence platform
- Maintain communication with product team to stay abreast of product release and updates.
- Actively training, counselling and enabling customers to use the product
This is you:
- BE/B.Tech or higher degree (Engineer Preferred) with great communication skills, aptitude to understand product and an inclination to be customer facing
- Academic and/or industrial projects in energy/battery space is a plus
- Having relevant engineering or development experience in electronics
- Participated in National/International Technical Paper Presentations
- Ability to Convert technical specification into organized documents
- Developing strong quantitative skills and collaborating across interdisciplinary teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication
Our culture is founded on ensuring openness, extreme ownership, full responsibility and unfiltered honesty. We value excellence and look for strengths, resilience, curiosity and above all, moral fibre. Come join a high performance team dedicated to accelerate the Earth's transition to an all-electric future.