Assistant Manager - Talent acquisition at Invince(Formerly known as Upside LMS)
Views:213 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Invince - Regional Sales Manager - US Region (4-8 yrs)
About the company:
Invince (formerly UpsideLMS) enables organizations to unlock their talent potential, paving the way for them to emerge as invincible leaders in their own domains.
We are a leading learn-tech provider empowering organizations of all sizes to develop smarter workforce and automate learning processes with comprehensive learning solutions for employees, customers and their extended enterprise.
Our award-winning solutions have facilitated HR and L&D leaders from over 250 companies and more than 2.5 million users globally. UpsideLMS, our AI-powered Learning Management System is redefining employee capability development and training for organizations globally. Our curated digital learning library Plethora houses a wide range of ready-to-use micro-learning videos & courses to close skill gaps and drive business impact.
For more details kindly visit: https://www.upsidelms.com/in/
Designation: Regional Sales Manager - US region
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Time: 6 PM to 3 AM (IST)
About the Role:
- Candidate should have hands-on experience of handling sales in the USA region, specifically for a product. (LMS, SAAS product, EdTech experience will be an added plus)
- Candidate should be able to create and share well-thought-out and comprehensive business proposals to prospects.
- He/She should have expertise in negotiations and should have a relevant experience in selling learning solutions to Enterprise clients.
- Candidate should have experience in enterprise account management and client management.
- Should have worked independently and been responsible for the achievement of defined sales targets.
- Must be good in Client Relationship Management with L&D Heads and/or CXOs.
- Must possess an excellent ability to gather customers' defined and undefined needs by asking the right set of questions.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to defining sales targets for the market based on market intelligence, sales history, etc. The mutually agreed targets are final and are the sole responsibility of the role. All targets are annual and for the fiscal year.
- Strategize and plan the overall sales action plan right from lead generation and qualification to creating opportunities and winning business.
- Review, monitor, and control - on a fortnightly/monthly or any other frequency basis - the sales funnel right from leads up to closures.
- Conduct demos remotely via technology showcasing both the product and its business mapping to the customer's needs.
- Gather requirements from the customer in an appropriate and comprehensive manner for both their business needs as well as product functional needs.
- Control and plan the region-specific marketing activities, subject to the marketing budget, and work closely with the Marketing team to achieve the same.
- Process all incoming RFI and RFP requirements from meetings at the first level and work closely with Pre-Sales to submit competitively, win-win deal for both UpsideLMS and customers.
- Maintain correct and up-to-date versions of all information, without fail, in CRM software.
Skill Set needed:
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Charismatic and pleasing personality
- Able to understand the pulse of USA region clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.