HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:196 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Investor Servicing Role - Customer Service - Mutual Funds (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
The candidate will be responsible for the following :
- AMC Branch Coordination including handling CSEs
- Monitoring various assignments like
- Handling NIGO cases in close co-ordination with RTA and AMC servicing locations
- Rejection remediation to ensure minimal rejections
- Resolution of investor and distributor queries
- RUD management & clearance
- Assisting sales on servicing queries
- Taking ownership in handling queries / complaints including SCORE complaints & other complaints received from regulators etc
- Conducting Conference Calls, review meetings with CSEs and various vendors including RTA, Minutes signoff
- Monitoring Call Centre operations at RTA
- Ensure adherence of Customer Services Manual through servicing points
- Ongoing communications to CSEs on key changes (AMFI/ SEBI) impacting investor/ distributor servicing
- Complete monitoring of servicing operations at AMC locations
- Handling new assignments / projects assign as and when required by the management
- Filing & record keeping
Skills set :
- Excellent skills in managing transaction processing activities and hands on complaint resolution skills
- Can take ownership of assigned work
- Trouble shooter - Independently & effectively handle escalation
- Quality management and identifying areas for improving Service delivery and working with RTA and other vendors to deliver these changes in line with AMC's business objectives / SLA
- Monitoring various operational turn around time of vendors, cost cutting measures, identifying gaps and ensuring its closure
- Candidate must have good knowledge of Mutual Fund Industry and must possess strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Sound understanding of customer relationship management & operational activities.
- Manage and resolve day to day planning, operation and problem of a team of CSEs to meet with the required service level components.
- Preparation / sign off of various MIS reports in time related to your area of work
Liaises with :
- Internal customers (Sales & Marketing team, Banking Operations, CSEs etc)
- External customers (Walk In investors, Vendors like RTA, payment aggregator, KRAs, Distributors etc)
Reporting Manager :
- Co-Head - RTA
- At least 7-8 years in Mutual Fund in Customer Servicing
- SEBI - Mutual Fund Operational Guidelines / AMFI Code of Ethics and best practices
- Ability to handle multi functional processes
- Good intra-personal relations for effective man management
- Good communication skills - oral and written.
- Awareness of best practices in the industry
- Can take Ownership & Responsibilities
- Communication, Teambuilding, Leadership, Managing Change, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, interpersonal and persuasive skills, sound Knowledge of technology. Should have varied experience across sectors.
Requisite Qualifications :
- An outstanding educational background, preferably a post graduate
- Must be a graduate, post graduates & MBA preferred
- Valid AMFI / NISM Certificatio
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.