Recruiter at SKS Enterpprises
Views:213 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Investor Relations Role - Support - Private Equity/Virtual Capital Firm (3-8 yrs)
Position Name - Investor Relations - India
Job Location - Bangalore
Experience Range - 3 years+
- Experience of working in PE/VC Firms in India or Big 4 Consulting Firms in support is must.
- Experience in preparing presentations, organizing fundraiser events, scheduling meetings, preparing decks, leading outbound communications, etc.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The role is envisaged to cover the following broad buckets. However, this role will have additional ad-hoc responsibilities during active fund-raising periods. This role will primarily be focused on India, though some support might be required for offshore geographies from time to time.
I. Fund Raise:
1. Lead research for developing exhaustive potential LPs database for fundraising; comprehensively conduct market research to cover all categories, including HNIs,Corporates, FOs, etc.
2. Lead monitoring and recording of all fund-raise interactions
a. Assist in scheduling LP meetings
b. Lead LP query resolution by partnering with other team members, including Finance.
3. Actively support in preparing fundraise presentations and other marketing collateral.
4. Actively support in organizing fundraise events.
5. Actively support in managing distributor relationships.
6. Support in developing the company's proprietary LP CRM platform, including its designing and testing.
a. Actively update and maintain the LP CRM database so that it reflects the latest as well as historical communications with each LP.
7. Tracking LP commitments and ensuring smooth onboarding during new fundraise.
8. Build standard templates and dashboards with meaningful insights from available data on an on-going basis to continuously improve precision and response times.
II. Investor Engagement:
1. LP reporting
a. Liaison with Investments and Finance teams to collate and present information on portfolio companies on an ongoing basis for effective and timely LP reporting.
b. Preparing quarterly investor decks, with the support of data from Finance.
2. Leading responses to Inbound communication, such as resolving LP queries.
3. Leading Outbound communication: Periodic LP communications, such as sharing account statements, advanced tax estimates, Fund's audited financials, communication of notices of drawdowns and distributions.
a. Liaison with CAMS and Finance as applicable
4. LP onboarding
a. Leading Digital as well as non-digital onboarding as applicable. Working closely with Finance and CAMS on conducting KYC in non-digital onboarding.
b. Leading post-onboarding activities (incl. sending Welcome emails, sharing Statementof Account, and other initiatives as applicable)
5. Actively tracking LP commitments
a. Liaison with distributors for efficiently tracking commitments and resolving LP and distributor queries as applicable.
b. Tracking of direct commitments.
1. Update and maintain the latest contact data records of all LPs, including verification and updating for existing LPs.
2. Continuously update and maintain the company's proprietary LP CRM as the single-point-of-truth for all LPs related data and communication.
3. Wherever applicable, liaise with Finance for preparing periodic FO reporting decks.