Senior Associate at Seenrecruit
Views:149 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Investor Relations Role - Real Estate (4-10 yrs)
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties.
- Manage equity research and investor relationships.
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to to the leadership team.
- Liasoning with the RTA agent and making sure all the compliances and checks are in place , enabling the fund to collect money
- To coordinate with the RTA agent and ensuring the drawdowns are collected on time and with zero delinquency.
- To help the fund raising team in engaging with new clients and doing regular follow ups with them
- To engage with the RTA agent on a regular basis and in conjunction with them solve investor queries.
- To create quarterly news letter, half yearly and annual updates and ensure they are sent to fund investors on a timely basis.