Talent Acquisition Manager at Envista Education
Views:566 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Investment Strategist - Financial Firm (10-15 yrs)
- 10 to 15 years of experience at a leadership level with an understanding of business, financial products, customer know-how, and technology. It is mandatory for the candidate to have experience working with CAT 2 AIF fund.
Skills Required - Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative and result oriented
- Structured approach to thinking and execution
- Experience in working in Agile practices
job responsibilities :
- To head the investment strategies from CAT to fintech-focused funds at 1 Finance.
- To identify and analyze potential investments.
- To formulate and execute fund mobilization through family offices and HNIs.
- Meet and manage the regulatory requirements as an acting CIO.
Remuneration & Benefits :
Below are a few of the employee benefits that you will be eligible for-
- As an employee of 1 Finance, you will also be allotted company ESOPs as per the defined matrix.
- Medical Insurance for self and family members, the premium for which will be borne by 1 Finance. This is not deducted from the CTC.
- As we believe in continuous learning, you will be eligible for Upskilling program
- Doctor on-call facility for you and your dependents (General Physicians, Specialists, Counsellors)