Director at Hashtag HR
Views:490 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Investment Sales Role - Capital Markets (10-20 yrs)
- Develop and Manage new and existing HNI client relationships in the region
- Assist in growing the family office network in the region
- Actively engage with private wealth managers, banks and other channel partners to develop a robust HNI clientele
- Effectively expand and maintain revenue growth YOY within the city via business development and networking activities
- Sell prospective real estate assets to the identified target HNI/family office clients - office space, retail, warehousing, etc.
- Regular tracking of business, key milestones etc. on a weekly basis - identify gaps and take necessary action to plug the same.
- Prepare and maintain WIP and pipeline of on-going accounts and pursuits. Hold regular team meetings to bring everyone in the team on the same page.
- Work closely with the internal leasing teams and competition to identify probable income generating investment opportunities across asset classes at an early stage.
- Educate investors on how they can optimize their RE portfolio via strategic churn
- Keep a track of upcoming supply, available income generating deals and identify early stage investment opportunities for the investors.
- Prepare cash flow models - ROI, IRRs, NOIs, create overviews and establish benchmarks to provide sufficient data to enable sound decision making for the client.
- Encourage and Maintain healthy developer relationships - ensure high engagement levels and connect for strategic advantage.
- Keep a track of financial markets, Banking rates and other Marco policy changes that impact RE and money flow in the system; which may have a trickle-down effect on real estate industry.