Investment Risk Analytics Role - Asset Management Firm (3-5 yrs)
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the investment funds industry with significant exposure to risk reporting and data management
- Strong development skills combined with SQL and other coding abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of testing methodology / triage process / working with suppliers
- Basic understanding of securities / derivatives pricing (what data elements are needed etc.)
- Operational work of data loading into Enterprise - working with supplier on issues /data handling / error trapping / output verification
- Sound knowledge of risk data requirements and methodology supporting instrument pricing mechanisms. A good depth of experience with investment products, asset management and fund structures.
- Good management skills and understanding project disciplines.
- Support Risk Analytics and Reporting Manager to manage the risk reporting and risk analytics.
The position would also be responsible for data initiatives and associated BAU processes as well as ongoing project work and UAT activities required for risk change initiatives.The team will also support AMG local Risk Managers with their risk management and reporting activities by leveraging risk data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.