Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:2486 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Investment Professional - Pharma/Life Science Sector - BFS (7-10 yrs)
Indicative Role :
- Relevant experience in end-to-end execution of private equity / mezzanine investment opportunities, preferably in pharma / life-sciences sector
- Should have excellent understanding of business drivers, regulations and legal framework related to equity and/or mezzanine investments
- Preparing comprehensive financial models with forecasting and valuation based on understanding of company KPIs and industry drivers
- Should be able to support discussions and negotiations during meetings with borrowers, investment bankers, co-lenders etc.
- Able to constantly monitor portfolio company performance
- Able to analyse and evaluate exit opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and manage more than one transaction at a time.
Indicative Requirement :
- 7 to 10-year experience in deal execution and portfolio monitoring
- Excellent skills in financial modelling, preparing term sheets, presentations, information memorandum / appraisal documents
- Should have highest level of professional integrity and ethics
- Should be an MBA / CA
- Should be a top-quartile performer in current employment
- Should be a team-player
- Role would be based out of Hyderabad and may involve travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.