Director at Youth4 Talent Solutions and Services
Views:3187 Applications:665 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Investment Professional - Investment Capital Firm (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for some Investment Professional for Delhi location for investment capital firm
- Proactively identifying new investment opportunities and qualifying inbound leads for the firm by meeting with entrepreneurs.
- Helping the team evaluate new investment opportunities through market research, product reviews, financial analysis, competitive analysis, metrics analysis, customer/user reviews and technical diligence.
- Prepare investment committee notes and ensure timely execution of all transaction documents
- Effectively engage Founders, CEO's of investee companies and third-party service providers like law firms, accounting firms and advisory firms
- Preparation/ evaluation of dashboards/ MIS of portfolio companies and internal reporting of the business
- Research markets, including preparing reports and periodic updates around specific areas of interest
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Venture Debt, Venture Capital, SME/New Age Lending across FinTech/ NBFC/ Corporate Banking, Investment Banking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Our Investment Professional would be meeting with entrepreneurs and other members of the start-up community on a regular basis.
- Strong analytical and writing skills for deal analysis and internal reporting.
- Understanding of Financial Modelling and Valuation
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize across projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong inclination towards building a career in the Venture Investing industry.
- An ability to work well within a team and be self-guided on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong intellectual curiosity combined with a desire to use technology as an enabler and catalyst
It's immediate requirements, interested candidate may reach out directly on +91 99531 38435 for quick response
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.