Senior Consultant at Talengage
Views:1074 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Investment Product Manager - NBFC (2-10 yrs)
Role & responsibilities:
- Having up-to-date Product information including upcoming and current NFO, new regulation of AMFI/SEBI
- Manage queries and drive business from sales team as well as dealing team from ONLINE and OFFLINE module.
- Be updated on the business done by the sales team in MUTUAL FUND ( SIP/AUM/net sales, etc.)
- Business Strategy to increase Mutual fund Business with Lucrative Contest.( should have good negotiation skill to deal with AMC)
- Drive MF business with Alternate channels like Business Partners, own Branches, online and offline module.
- Pan India conducting investment Campaigns , Quarterly events across all branches for generating Prospect leads and activating existing and dormant clients.
- Building good rapport with AMC to get sponsorship for conducting RNR Activities for internal employees.
- Visiting Pan India Branches and regional offices for Training and development, providing knowledge on focused Mutual funds Product.
- Designing of Contest and RNR for Sales and Dealing Team in discussion with Management.