Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:726 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Investment Performance Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Investments Performance Reporting - (2+ Years) - Mumbai
An exciting role for professionals pursuing CFA & having at least 2 years of experience in Investment Research, Asset Allocation, Fund Performance Reporting, Portfolio Management & Performance Attribution.
Your Future employer: A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Developing recommendations to hold/liquidate investment managers basis through research on manager performance, market developments and macro-economic environment
- Providing support to onshore consultants on a variety of topics including client queries in regards to performance analysis, strategic asset allocation advice, economic commentaries, document drafting and PowerPoint presentations.
- Liaising with our dedicated performance reporting unit in relation to the production and delivery of client investment reports within tight deadlines.
- Assisting in investment strategy reviews including pension asset-liability analysis and design of dynamic de-risking frameworks
- Preparing a Client Audit Request response and a typical Client Valuation Request response
- Preparing investment reports & valuation reports basis the cash flow information for the clients investment portfolio
- Contributing to other investment consulting support activities as assigned
- Delivering to agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and work within the set policies and guidelines
- 2-4 years of technical work experience in financial sector
- Diverse background across Funds/Asset Management is a must
- Candidates having CFA/FRM will be preferred
What is in it for you?
- Fast track career growth
- Market leading remuneration
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders