Mumbai at IKYA Human Capital Solutions
Views:2653 Applications:438 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Investment Manager - Family Office (4-6 yrs)
The role is with a Family Office based in Mumbai.
Reporting to MD/CEO.
Should have 4-6 years of prior experience with a VC Fund or in early stage investing.
- Looking for expertise more on early stage VC funding
- Analyzing mid-sized businesses and start-ups, meeting promoters / key executives of potential companies
- In depth understanding of business models and evaluating investment opportunities for organisation.
- Building detailed business / financial models, industry overviews and then presenting it to the internal investment committee
- Coordinating end to end in all processes of a potential deal including legal documents
- Monitor MIS and other developments in investee companies and sectors.
- Carry primary research and secondary research during evaluation stage and independent survey to validate the concept and risk perceptions related to the proposed investments.