Recruiter at hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited
Views:2381 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Investment Manager - Equity - Financial Services (4-8 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Understanding of industry-wise key critical parameters and tracking industry developments.
- Expertise in gathering transaction collaterals, financial statement analysis and preparation of financial models.
- Preparing detailed investment proposals that will be presented to the committee
- Assessment of the future business growth plans, running DD process, working with various expects from industry.
- Co-ordination with lawyers/legal counsels/ other advisors for documentation and diligence
- Evaluate, analyse, advise on transaction structures
- Preparation/ Finalisation of term sheets
- Prepare set of changes as a part of the business realignment towards next growth plans laid out
Post- Investments :
- Tracking and analysing financial and operational performance of Investee Companies on an on-going basis.
- Ensure the changes recommended as a part of pre-investment thesis translate into to reality and take next steps accordingly.
- Plan out exits with target of next couple of years of investment.