Recruiter at hCapital Business Consulting Private Limited
Views:3798 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Investment Manager - Equity - Financial Services (4-8 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Understanding of industry-wise key critical parameters and tracking industry developments.
- Expertise in gathering transaction collaterals, financial statement analysis and preparation of financial models.
- Preparing detailed investment proposals that will be presented to the committee
- Assessment of the future business growth plans, running DD process, working with various expects from industry.
- Co-ordination with lawyers/legal counsels/ other advisors for documentation and diligence
- Evaluate, analyse, advise on transaction structures
- Preparation/ Finalisation of term sheets
- Prepare set of changes as a part of the business realignment towards next growth plans laid out
Post- Investments :
- Tracking and analysing financial and operational performance of Investee Companies on an on-going basis.
- Ensure the changes recommended as a part of pre-investment thesis translate into to reality and take next steps accordingly.
- Plan out exits with target of next couple of years of investment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.