General Manager at Confidential
Views:3635 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Investment Manager - Debt Market - Energy Sector (8-12 yrs)
My Client is an innovation led market-maker venture for debt financing of sustainable energy segments in India. It is developing new instruments for project finance in decentralised renewable energy, creating standards for sustainable energy bonds and building data around new project risk metrics. It is a PACESetter Awardee (instituted jointly by the Indian and US Governments) for driving Sustainable Energy Finance Innovation.
They have debt solutions for Sustainable Energy.
1. Project Finance at Micro Scale
2. Construction Finance
3. Asset Finance
4. Working Capital
5. Venture Debt
My Client is focusing on urban and rural areas.
- Mapping new market segments, keeping track of trends and identifying investible opportunities
- Initiating and independently building relationships with key market players
- Evaluating investment opportunities independently and defending the investment thesis with the credit committee
- Over time, building a team that expands this activity
- You are a proactive and independent person and are looking to make debt investments
- You are good with numbers, have an analytical bent of mind and are curious by nature
- You can work as an independent contributor with little/ no support
- You are looking to join a young firm and believe in our mission
- An MBA/ CA with 8+ years of experience
- Experience in either a strategy consulting organisation, investment bank or lending institution
- Recommended/ made investments (debt or equity) in the past
- Ability to build financial models from scratch
- Good inter-personal skills and an outgoing attitude
- Engaged senior-level industry professionals
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Note : My Client is only looking for CA or MBA Fulltime so please apply accordingly.
- Since we will be getting too many response so only shortlisted candidate will get call.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.