Chief Recruitment Specialist at Rekrut India
Views:310 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Investment Fund Admin Analyst - Private Equity & Real Estate (5-8 yrs)
Charted Accountant/ICWA - Mandatory
- The role of the Fund Controller is to oversee the financial reporting of the funds in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with third party fund administrators, auditors and liaise with tax service providers.
- Review and sign off on capital calls/distributions, monthly/quarterly NAV packages, accrual/fee calculations, and annual financial statements, which are prepared by the fund administrators and audited by Big 4 audit firms.
- Research and resolve fund accounting, financial, and other issues that may arise.
- Liaise with business partners including product management and client service groups and provide performance reports and other items.
- Analyze fund organization documents; understand revenue implications for Citi Investment
- Manage cash across portfolios; cash forecasting and budgeting.
- Undergraduate degree required preferably in Accounting
- Charted Accountant/ ICWA
- 5+ years of fund accounting or public accounting with a focus on Alternative investments (Private Equity or Real Estate).
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and work within tight deadlines
- Strong team player, detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and spoken) and organizational skills
- Experience with Investran
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Confident with strong leadership skills
- Creative thinker
- Self-starter, possessing willingness to learn