.HR at SUCCESSWRKS HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:672 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Investment Counselor/AVP/VP - Sales - Corporate Banking Team - Securities Firm (8-15 yrs)
Role Description :
1. The individual will be part of the Dedicated Corporate Sales team, will be assigned with correspondence income generation targets.
2. Work under close coordination with Wholesale Banking team of Bank, making product-specific CRM for Concerned Securities (Investment Banking/Merchant Banking/ Investment Advisory/Wealth Broking)
3. Meeting Corporates (Promoters/CEO- s/CFO- s) to understand current treasury & finance management, Advising & Facilitating with effective tools to manage funds by using instruments & securities available in capital market.
4. The Investment Counselor will have to go through the research reports of Concerned Securities as well as keep updated on all the news items of the day, must be well-read and up-to date with recent events with reference to financial markets.
5. Prior Capital Markets experience would be preferred, along with PG (Finance)/CA/CS
Job Requirements :
1. Responsible for identifying customer needs and assessing their financial ecosystem
2. Maintain records of clients and provide timely progress reports to management.
3. Manage customer meetings and sales process as part of his reporting structure
4. You may also be responsible for the preparation of marketing materials and presentations of the company's products and services.
5. Coordinating meet between product team with various kind of institutions and corporate clients.
6. Helping corporate client with expertise and solution based approach for Investment Banking, Merchant Banking & Wealth Advisory instruments.
7. Stakeholder Management.