Head HR at Corporate Marshals
Views:878 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Investment & Business Advisor to Group CEO - Construction/Power & Energy Firm - IIT/IIM (10-15 yrs)
The client is one of the largest group in the Energy, Renewable Energy, Power & Solar Segment. They are also now heavily investing in other industries and segments.
- The focus of investment for the company remains in new Tech Digital Business's across the region along with the core interest in the Energy Segment (Particularly Renewable and Clean Energy)
- The candidate will be responsible for running the Investment Unit of the company independently and advising the Group CEO and the Board of the future investment prospects in different segments, industries.
The Client is looking for a candidate as per the below Requirements :
- Should have an IIT / IIM Education Background (Mandatory)
- Should have excellent experience in Financial Modelling.
- Should have excellent experience in Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis.
- Should have excellent experience in Equity research, EBL etc.
- Should have excellent experience of Investment management in the Energy sector.
- Should have Excellent Communication skills.
- Should have excellent presentation skills.
- Should have a minimum of 10 Yrs of experience in the investment business