Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:2655 Applications:759 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Investment Banking Role - Project Finance - Project Monitoring (6-12 yrs)
Job Title : Investment Banking-Project Finance
Qualification : MBA/CA
Sectors : (Solar, Renewables, Roads, Railways, warehouse, logistics, Real estate and Chemical sector)
Job Location : Mumbai
The objective of project monitoring exercise is to
(a) actively track progress in under-construction projects & track technical performance of operational projects against expected parameters
(b) identify early warning signals that point to potential delays resulting into time and cost over-run
(c) Enabling the bank to take appropriate corrective action well in advance to prevent or minimize losses
1. Review of cost break-up of the projects and compare it with industry standards
2. Monitor installation, testing and commissioning from the Bank's side
3. Coordinate with EPC contractors, Site Teams of Developers and Consultants for on-time completion of project
4. Submit various periodical reports based on Bank's standard operating procedure (SOP).
Key Skills :
- Technical analysis of various components of projects in energy sectors viz. thermal, renewable, transmission, city gas distribution.
- Proficiency in various engineering and industry standards
- Keen eye for detail and understanding of risks factors from technical view
- Good communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.