HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:1250 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Investment Banking Role - Consumer & Technology Sector (6-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the Leading investment bank offering independent advisory services to emerging growth, mid-market corporate clients, and institutional investors focused on this segment.
Our client focuses on the emerging growth and mid-market segment where the team's experience in finance and industry helps companies plan their growth strategy, grow inorganically through well planned acquisitions and capitalize themselves by partnering institutional investors.
They assist clients in mergers, acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising as well as corporate restructuring. Their expertise covers raising project finance and mezzanine capital; structuring buy-outs, sell-offs and spin-offs; and negotiating partnerships and alliances.
- Independently leading and managing entire deal cycle, from origination till closure in Technology sector.
- Originating and cultivating relationships at the promoter / CXO levels.
- Develop relationships with cross border investment banks, company auditors and another intermediary for sourcing the transactions.
- Perform do-ability study of the transactions sourced and putting it across the company directors with views and analysis on fees, do-ability and internal resources required to work on the transaction.
- Work with the senior management for taking lead in industry analysis, industry mapping, pitch books and client interference.
- Collaborating directly with management of companies to craft presentations, determine optimal way to present business to investors, and build operational and valuation models to support negotiations.
- Be a part of data mining activity to prepare the marketing documents. Supervise team of associates and analysts for preparing information memorandum, financial model, research work and pitch books.
- Lead the deal execution process for client meetings, site visits, and bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due diligence, SHPA discussions and transaction closure.
Please contact Pranay Mestry on 9820564460 for more details about the organisation and role.