HR Manager at Zenith HR Solutions
Views:819 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Investment Banking Role - Consumer & Technology Sector (5-13 yrs)
- Our client is one of the Leading investment bank offering independent advisory services to emerging growth, mid-market corporate clients, and institutional investors focused on this segment.
- Our client focuses on the emerging growth and mid-market segment where the team's experience in finance and industry helps companies plan their growth strategy, grow inorganically through well planned acquisitions and capitalize themselves by partnering institutional investors.
- They assist clients in mergers, acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising as well as corporate restructuring. Their expertise covers raising project finance and mezzanine capital; structuring buy-outs, sell-offs and spin-offs; and negotiating partnerships and alliances.
- Independently leading and managing entire deal cycle, from origination till closure in Technology sector.
- Originating and cultivating relationships at the promoter / CXO levels.
- Develop relationships with cross border investment banks, company auditors and another intermediary for sourcing the transactions.
- Perform do-ability study of the transactions sourced and putting it across the company directors with views and analysis on fees, do-ability and internal resources required to work on the transaction.
- Work with the senior management for taking lead in industry analysis, industry mapping, pitch books and client interference.
- Collaborating directly with management of companies to craft presentations, determine optimal way to present business to investors, and build operational and valuation models to support negotiations.
- Be a part of data mining activity to prepare the marketing documents. Supervise team of associates and analysts for preparing information memorandum, financial model, research work and pitch books.
- Lead the deal execution process for client meetings, site visits, and bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due diligence, SHPA discussions and transaction closure.